Monday, July 18, 2011

"Ethan's Blog Part 2"


[This blog written by Ethan Collings Hawkins]

There is another kid named Kilay. He is 8 or 9 years old. He likes building forts around the neighborhood with his friends. I play badminton a lot with him. I don't know how the score works, so he might be taking advantage of me. I play soccer against him too. There is a 6 year old boy named Ashish. He likes building other things, like bows and arrows with Kai. Samuel is really cool. He showed me the best climbing trees (and roofs) around the neighborhood. (I also learned what nettles are the hard way climbing a tree, but Samuel rubbed some leaves on my legs and they felt better.) He can kick a soccer ball really hard! One time he kicked it at his highest and it went over a wall and a fence! He has a sister named Rachel. She introduced us to........SUGER CANE!!!!!!! It tastes like......apples. with plenty of sugar. There is another kid named Sonam. He really good at soccer and badminton. (I forgot to say that Dowa was the champion of badminton.) A good description of him is that he has freckles all over his face. He is known in the neighborhood as the champion of climbing fences to get soccer balls. (Sadly, even I haven't been able to master that technique.) There are a couple of other kids that I forgot to mention, because I don't know their names. We are thinking of leaving some toys for the kids. Stuff like nerf guns and soccer balls. Mom is going to replace them though. There are some younger kids (a little younger than Noah) who are proud of learning two foreign names. So they go around yelling ETHAN!!!! NOAH!!!!!! over and over again. I think I've wrapped up about the kids.

1 comment: